I am an experienced and professional public speaker and panel host. Please contact me if I can serve you at your event.
Some topics I can deliver:
- Why the cloud matters, and what are the biggest trends right now in IT
- Lessons for a new IT Manager / CIO
- The most important skills for your tech team: integrity, diligence, vigilance
- Living a life that matters
- A scrum and micro-service approach to modernising legacy applications
Here is Diamond IT’s speaker page where I presented on business intelligence and its benefits.
Here is a sample from ABC NewsRadio, where I spoke about Amazon’s Alexa and other smart home assistants and whether they are safe in your home.
On modernising legacy applications …
On data as your company’s most strategic asset …